Updated December 2017
AMOS is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. AMOS is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Collection of your personal information
We collect personal information to supply you with the answers, products and services you have asked for or may require.
Other reasons we collect personal information are to:
- Understand you, and how we can meet your needs now and in the future.
- Develop or evaluate your current and future health.
- Manage our practice.
- Comply with legal obligations.
- Claim payment from Medicare and insurers.
- Comply with hospital and third party collaborators information needs.
- Comply with our reporting and other obligations to third party collaborators or facilities such as assisting medical professionals, theatre staff and post - operative support teams.
- Enable sending correspondence and reports to and from our clinical desktop system to other healthcare providers
- Develop research statistics.
The type of information we collect to assist the healthcare team in diagnosing and treating your condition may include:
- Personal information like your name, address, date of birth, gender.
- Your health history, ethnic background or current lifestyle.
- Occupation, employer's details, interests, payment details, financial information.
- Information about how and where you were referred to us.
- Health information including medical results, clinical and medical records.
- Family medical history and their details.
- Other medical service providers' commentary, diagnosis and test results.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. AMOS reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
All information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purposes only.
AMOS does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.amos.clinic), is strictly at your own risk.
AMOS will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites.
These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link that may have gone 'bad'.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their "Terms of Service" before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
If you require any more information please feel free to contact us by email. By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.